Thursday, July 18, 2013

Tears- An Easy Escape

I cry because I'm hurt. I cry because I feel lonely. I cry because my heart has too many scars.I cry because I say a lot of things I don't mean. I cry for those who've been stung by my words. I cry for those I've let down. I cry because I've hurt my family. I cry because I've wasn't there for a friend when she needed me the most. I cry because I don't know who my friends are. I cry because I trust the wrong people and hurt the right ones. I cry for my neighbor who lives alone since his mom passed away.I cry for those who've lost their loved ones. I cry for those who don't know how to let their sorrows out. I cry because I know what it's like locking the world out. I cry because cancer exists. I cry because when people die, they may find peace, but their family dies everyday. I cry because I know there's nothing I can do to change that.I cry because there are millions out there who are crying. I cry because the world is an ugly place. I cry because life isn't beautiful. I cry because sometimes that's all you can do.

2 comments: